Are you humble, hungry, and smart?
Seeking full time, highly motivated competitive account manager. Responsible for the ongoing management of commercial line clients, retention of new and renewal clients, and maintaining a partnership with the producer to support business development activities while upholding a high level of client service and satisfaction.
Compensation plus commission structure available, paid continuing education opportunities, medical insurance, holidays, 401k, and PTO (paid time off) included.
Synergy Insurance is an independent insurance agency providing peace of mind to our clients. We offer an expanded list of services ranging from business insurance to employee benefits to auto and homeowner’s insurance. We provide specialty insurance for automotive, construction, farm/agribusiness, hospitality, manufacturing industries and churches.
- Determine acceptability and placement, complete renewal/rewrite applications or endorsement requests and collection of premium when applicable
- Process renewals and assist in the re-market as needed
- Maintain and follow up (activity) and suspense files or activities on outstanding correspondence and requests
- Assist producers as needed and keep them fully informed of important activities on their accounts
- Solicit increases in coverage or rounding out accounts through sales to clients at every service contact
- Explain coverage and exclusions to clients as necessary
- Prepare summaries of insurance, schedules, statement of values and proposals on new and renewal business as required
- Licensed Property & Casualty preferred
- 2-years’ experience as a Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager
- Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis
- Proven ability to work in a team environment achieving goals
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- Desire to stay current on new products and services
- High school or BS degree
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com