Are you humble, hungry, and smart?
Seeking full time, highly motivated competitive account manager. Responsible for the ongoing management of personal line clients, retention of new and renewal clients, and maintaining a partnership with the producer to support business development activities while upholding a high level of client service and satisfaction.
Compensation plus commission structure available, paid continuing education opportunities, medical insurance, holidays, 401k, and PTO (paid time off) included.
Synergy Insurance is an independent insurance agency providing peace of mind to our clients. We offer an expanded list of services ranging from business insurance to employee benefits to auto and homeowner’s insurance. We provide specialty insurance for automotive, construction, farm/agribusiness, hospitality, manufacturing industries and churches.
- Determine acceptability and placement of clients
- Process endorsement requests
- Perform risk management reviews and remarket as needed
- Maintain client accounts on Veruna management system: document conversations, send confirmations, update suspense files, correspond with underwriters and process requests
- Assist producers as needed and keep them fully informed of important activities on their accounts
- Solicit increases in coverage or rounding out accounts through sales to clients
- Explain coverage and exclusions to clients as necessary
- Process billings as required by accounting
- Licensed Property & Casualty preferred
- Proven working experience as an insurance account manager
- Skilled computer and statistical knowledge
- Proven ability to work in a team environment achieving goals
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- Desire to stay current on new products and services
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com